I am a regular shopper on fiverr and I have recently come across a TF top selling theme being sold on Fiverr for $5 and I reported it.
I know envato’s team works hard to keep the marketplace safe from piracy but we need to work together with them to protect this marketplace items being sold anywhere else without proper license.
If we follow a simple rule that we make sure our own theme is not illegally being sold any where is enough to protect this community.
Also you will be awarded with a shiny Sheriff badge for reporting, like i just got one
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Exclusive Author
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
I reported different items from various places a few times, never got any badge
- Envato Staff
- Has attended an Envato Live event
- Support Staff
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Community Ambassador
This thread has been locked >> Copyright Discussion
While we really appreciate the intention of such matters being quickly posted/discussed in the forums, we politely ask that any/all copyright infringement related issues be reported directly to Envato Support
Please also see our Knowledgebase for more information on copyright.