• Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
ZozoUI says

I just want to share my experience about the corporate bundle. I know there has been a lot of questions about the Corporate Bundle. First I thought it will effect my sales during the bundle. Also I had one of my item in bundle which had no effect with sales.

Actually last week was the best week for us so far. Normally I have one of my two items listed in popular items, but this week I have both of them listed in popular items and I had 35% sales increase.

I am happy with bundle and it’s was good experience for us. We have increased more followers on twitter and facebook and more people subscribed to our newsletter as well. Plus we are awarded with a new badge :p.

zozoui

3681 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Won a Competition
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+3 more
ToivoMedia says

Isn’t there a link to the author beside their item in the bundle, on the bundles page? If so, that should be a big exposure boost for you.

1234 posts How's the surf doing?
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
+1 more
tommusrhodus says

Averaged out, I’ve had a 30% loss in sales over the period of the bundle – for the past two months I’ve had a very steady days income with a few HUGE days, and a few sucky days.

Over the bundle I noticed quite a large drop in sales, but also the rate of fluctuation increased, I had my worst day for 3 months, but also I had a surprisingly great day a few days ago.

But yes, for better or for worse depending on how many buyers the bundle brought in; I’d say I’ve lost about 30% of my income the past two weeks, which sucks a little, but I’m not a bundle hater, just wish my item was in there :p

441 posts
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
ZozoUI says

Isn’t there a link to the author beside their item in the bundle, on the bundles page? If so, that should be a big exposure boost for you.

Yes there is a link to the author profile page as well. Looking at my google analytics I have had about 10000 increase of visitors in total to our website.

275 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
candeed says

...Looking at my google analytics I have had about 10000 increase of visitors in total to our website.

Wow, 10000 is really something … Awesome!

:grin:

by
by
by
by
by
by