82 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
mehrpadin says

@contempoinc: You’re right, and I guess I said “we should NOT compare WP and Drupal”, but as far as I see some folks here love to even compare WP with eZPublish !!!

Don’t hesitate buddies, tell me WP is as powerful as ezPublish !

@epicera: Right, and I didn’t say anything in opposite.

@CreativeStable: I’m not sure what you mean by “prepare it for Views”, but regarding the stop point I’m afraid it depends on what you “want”, the good thing with Drupal is that you’ve a few number of limitations to be concerned about. I myself design based on “what” the client “wants”, i.e. a social network like Nextag, it needs lots of details more than the DeviantArt.

@CreatingDrew: Why do you love “war” that much?

@All the WP lovers: Buddies, maybe I’m wrong, maybe there are so many huge WP websites (not weblogs) out there that I don’t know, so please prepare a list, I can do this for ezPublish too, I mean if anybody claimed that WP is also superior to ezPublish.

Thinking more, I believe none of you really deny the power of Drupal, you all just want to defend WP, ok it’s not bad, but can anyone tell me how Wordpress 3 will look like, please tell me!

: )

41 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
jimmyme says

Come on mehrpadin. I’ve work with drupal flat-out for the past 6 months (because the company I’ve worked with forced me to use drupal), and I say it’s very powerful CMS , way more powerful than joomla, but it’s difficult to learn.

So if what you want to achieve can be done with WP with ease, why would you do it the hard way by using drupal?

82 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
mehrpadin says

@jimmyme: One reason, a very good one, could be future developments, look at Nextag and\or DeviantArt, nobody will make such sites with WP and such, not even with Joomla. I know all about the Drupal learning curve, but I believe it’s worthwhile.

by
by
by
by
by
by