11 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
chandank13 says

Recently I submitted the full project file of this logo effect http://youtu.be/4OMN6_pdRyE

VideoHive guys rejected it without telling me any valid reason. They must have given some valid points why the file was rejected!

More than this, who will assure me about the security and misusing of my project files which I had submitted? I mean, my files have been rejected but they still have my files!

Why there is not any system where one can pitch about the idea and show the end result first.

Can somebody explain this?

Thanks.

7 posts
  • Located in Europe
HyperSound says

I think because it’s very simple !!!

93 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+1 more
StefanoMusella says

videohive in These Years uploaded Numerous projects and year for year the quality of the projects Has Always Been very high, but with the new plugins (element 3D) and the new techniques to make a project, led new authors to create beautiful projects, functional and above all realistics.

In this case, in my opinion, should you enhance the realism of your logo.

I hope I was helpful

(sorry for my english) :-D

11 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $1+ on Envato Market
chandank13 says

OK!

But what about my question about the security of my project file?

10 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+1 more
MacroLogic says

I would not even fought about that kind of “security” questions )) But its really discouraging when project you spend tens of hours is rejecting, at the same time works about the same level are gaining sales.

99 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+5 more
LEFS says

of course videohive has projects that might look very similar, but please check the date of them. you´ll see ther are from years back. it means that the new projects have set up a new standard of high quality and this is going to continue for ever.

I wont bother about security. Envato is a serious company and wont use your project and call it as theirs. On the other hand, I will definitely advice you to take that animation and put it in you rejected folder inside you computer. create a new AE file and star from Zero. it seems that you have talent of creating fire. you just need some fresh invention. make it again from scratch, and for sure you will come up with something that will be approved. i know how you feel. I´ve been there.

hope this helps.

best regards

lefs

1 post
  • Located in Canada
FaceTalent says

Hey sorry to bother you how do you know when your submitted project file would be processed for Cinema4D templates exactly? :) i’m new to this website and all

by
by
by
by
by
by