181 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Turkey
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
gokhan214 says

Could you please tell me how my template looks, not completed but i need suggestions

TEMPLATE DEMO

894 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+5 more
infuse01 says

Looks ok so far. Not great but ok.

Some points you should have a look at:

Searchbox
this one definitly needs some rework. The Icon is misaligned and the cursor on focus looks also misaligned. Try to work with some padding and line-height for the input.

Menu
The Menu is looking bad – the font isn’t the best choice and the hover effect is terrible. In the time between the hover start and hover end the text looks blurry.

Buttons
May consider to use the “sprite” technique for your images. Google it if you don’t know what I’m talking about. In short it is a technique to combine all images into a single image which

1. loads faster
  2. and works better for hover effects

Typography
Your choice of fonts is not the best. ‘Wire One’ is not the best choice for headers for a corporate theme. Needs rework Also line-height, letter-spacings,.... Also: Why do you put orange squares as “image” into the headings? Better use empty span for that purpose and style it through css.

Spacings
Also have a look on your spacings in general and how your buttons are aligned. Especially the “call-to” button looks out of place.

Conclusion:
At the moment you’ve a good start but you still need much rework, refinements, testing and polishing. At the current state you can offer it as a free theme and people won’t be impressed that much. So if you really want to get many sales for your theme you should really input more work into it. Also put an eye on the demo content. Put real content in those places to demonstrate how a final website could look like.
181 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Located in Turkey
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
gokhan214 says

thanks for your comments, just did some changes on the search input

by
by
by
by
by