40 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
maskeenan says

Hello TFmates,

I’ve been trying to submit my new item to themeforest, but I’m always no luck, after each submission trial, I always face to Whoops, Something Broke! page. Is there anyone has some problem with me?

I guess, envato is maintaining this lovely market, that’s why some features are not working. But, could I know, for how long it will take time to wait for…??

Thank you very much and have a nice day.

27 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
supergaban says

ooh…how that happen..?

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi maskeenan, I’m sorry to hear you are currently having trouble submitting a new item. We did have a deployment hours ago, which lasted a couple minutes and maybe could’ve caused the error.

To be on the safe side, please be so kind to clear your cache and/or restart your browser, and try to submit the item again.

If the problem persists, please do let us know so we can look into it. Thanks!

40 posts
+3 more
maskeenan says

Awesome, thank you very much for your very quick reply, Dzinc.

about 2-hours ago, I’ve done some of your suggestion, clearing cache, restart browser, restart my PC, try to resubmit my item, again, again and again, ;) I’ve also created a ticket to envato support. But, No worry, Dzinc. I’m so relax now though I still couldn’t submit my new item, because however I won’t be able to meat the deadline of this most wanted http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/envatos-most-wanted-5000-reward-for-the-first-10-virtuemart-templates/82979 but last night it really drove my crazy, hehehe.

Thanks anyway.

40 posts
+3 more
maskeenan says

ooh…how that happen..?

Hello Supergaban,

This happen, after I hit “submit” button, there is no problem with uploading file, it seems my submission is not recorded on themeforest database, and surely I have to re-fill all submission form and re-submit it, and I always face the same page “Whoops, Something Broke!”. Fortunately, our uploaded files are still exist there, could we imagine, if those files also gone on our each unsuccessfully submisssion…?? hehehe.

4377 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+6 more
Dzinc says

Hi again maskeenan, I’m glad that you’ve already contacted support. I’m sure they’ll be able to provide you, if needed, with the appropriate technical information to get things running smoothly once again. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

In the meantime, if anyone else has any tips or a workaround, please feel free to contribute to this thread.

If there’s anything else I can do for you, please let me know! Thanks.

40 posts
+3 more
maskeenan says

Up…!!

is there anybody has same problem with me…??? I still have no luck to submit new item. thanks

40 posts
+3 more
maskeenan says

Hello Dzinc,

I could 100% confirm, the problem is not on my PC side, it’s on envato side. Because I’ve cleared all browser cache and also DNS cache, and also tried to submit using different device and also different internet provider, the problem still persists. I still could not submit my new item. :(:(

5531 posts
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Canada
  • Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

You’ll need to wait for a response from Support since they’ll want to look at it closely to see if they can figure out what happening in your case. Thanks!

40 posts
+3 more
maskeenan says

Hello King,

Thank you very much for your reply, king. Sure, now I only need to wait and let them look at it closely. But, I’m so curious, Does another author also have same problem with me…., thanks

by
by
by
by
by
by