- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Community Moderator
- Referred more than 2000 users
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Beta Tester
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Exclusive Author
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
don’t know about this one but ae sometime crashes if timeline scripts are messed up. One time it crashed because I activate the bold version of a font instead the normal variant. And off course plugins.
start by narrow down what plugin you used, what last changes you made before getting this error. If you had the backup save on just turn back at a previous save and see if you get the same problem.
Can you reproduce it? Is it a one off or is it happening all the time. If it’s in some way reproducible, then file it as a bug.
MCExportInfo…. Is MC something to do with Media Core? Are you using MP? Were you rendering at the time, previewing, working on the timeline?
Is this the same project that was going to take a month to render or whatever?