8 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+3 more
pmwa says

This CRAZY Man : [name removed] Troll ALL My content ! This Buyer not mail me !!! Before Buy !!!! This man wants DEEP customize template I don’t want to do it for him ! I anonce Simple customize ( Change logo and titles texts ) for 25$

This is My Mail to client :

” Important note : i don’t have power computer now and work at notebook, !!!!! i cant, make Changes in compositions or titles numbers !!!!! i need powerful computer to do is ! I only can REPLACE logo and TITLES, I can’t ADD more titles or change length of comps ! “

Answer from client :

very bad, service, support, advertisement, and customer service. I feel cheated!!. I can not be behind you three days for me to put my texts and my logo. But do you think? took three days with this story, and yet I have nothing of what I bought. This advert you put on the video page is a lie!!. I bought this video so your advertise here. and not true! .. Now I just want to give me back the money, because I feel cheated, I will not wait any longer. and of course give me back my money Pinso denounce the whole community, and of course I will try for my bank to back payment. wait and see OK, You’re a liar!!. I’ll take care for all the world to know how dangerous it is to buy your work. wait and see

!!! NOW This Message in ALL ma Videohive Templates item comments : !!!

IS LYING!. BEWARE!! Customize ANNOUNCES WORK FOR 25 DOLLARS, TO BUY THE PRODUCT, BUT IS LIE, THEN TELL NO ANSWER OR NOT BECAUSE YOU CAN NOT HAVE A COMPUTER, the fact is that a lie, I have bought AND YOU LIE !. BEWARE!

I sell 4000+ items and have ONLY posittive response from my clients like this : @pmwa Thanks for the response man, and again really well done on these titles. They’re truly superb. Thanks for the tip. I was exporting to h264 as a test really. Will always avoid using AE to compress files. Much obliged for the advice!

I need help from Site management ! Or what i need to do to remove this Crazy messages from my item comments ?

150 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
Artem200800 says

Post your client can be marked as not decent, and it getting the relevant notice :)

463 posts 1 stop solution of all Motion Graphics Needs
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+5 more
StrokeVorkz says

It is unfortunate that big authors like you are getting the bad treatment.

The first thing you can do is Flag all those messages in your comments section. So that the message will be reviewed by staff and will be deleted if it is irrelevant.

2nd raise the ticket to support center for the help, definitely support will help you get out of this.

Thanks

179 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+3 more
Hikari-Pictures says

Good luck bro.

78 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
thepainterman says

He is out of order,no question however you’re reply isn’t the best,you created the file,rendered etc now you don’t have a powerful enough computer to change titles etc,be honest it doesn’t read well if the the guy was “peeved” already.

I would have just said ,read the description logo and photos\video only for $25(which is way too cheap and likely to attract people like this anyway).

I’m sure envato will remove it but they seem slow to respond to anything so hopefully they get removed sooner than later,it’s spam anyway.

If you can’t do the work if your pc has changed remove the offer,it’ll just be a hassle if you don’t.

Good luck with it,you do some great work.

8 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
pmwa says

Thanks ! :) i raise the ticket to support center for the help and support remove all spam messages !

509 posts
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
5p1r17 says

If clients can’t read carefully, this is their problems, not ours(authors).

23 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
3Dpogo says

Hi :) Good luck pmwa ! :) Merry Xmas .

by
by
by
by
by