While the world is abuzz about Sharknado (and the inevitable upcoming sequel) it reminded me of some silly movie concepts my younger brother and I came up with years ago, when we had just discovered the novelty value of Photoshop. These were created after many beers so take that into account. First up…
I saw it once!
I saw it twice, great film. A classic!
You’re not confusing it with the Italian knock-off though right…?
I should have posted this in “Off Topic”... sorry. Mods please relocate this silly thread.
No, Dario Argento’s Sea Goat was rubbish…not a patch on the original
- Forum Superstar
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Has been a member for 1-2 years
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
Can I play the role of the goat? Please!
This is so full of AWESOME.
Lol! There is something oddly creepy about goats, like they know more than they should. I’d curious what a sea goat looks like though, I’d def go and see!