78 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
thepainterman says

Ok I’m no html expert however I have seen examples , lets say there is a photo of someone holding a tablet or laptop they have made the screen a placeholder. I have managed to get a video showing so I’d looking to use different images and create cool placeholders within photos. How is this done. I realize if I had a similar photograph I’d use photoshop to remove the original screen image so effectively the screen area is transparent, how do I position a placeholder to fit exactly.

I realize most will not post a step by step, I understand, but if someone could point me in the right direction to learning this it’d be appreciated. Having a creative mind I see many opportunities for this and I’d like to toy around with it.

Ok I’ll use a photo to clarify. Lets say I buy this photo and use it on my website http://photodune.net/item/girl-holding-laptop-with-network-contacts/5646876?WT.ac=solid_search_thumb&WT.seg_1=solid_search_thumb&WT.z_author=dolgachov

How would I create a placeholder for where the existing screen content is e.g swap out the mind map type content and use that area as a placeholder for a video etc.

Thanks in advance for any help. I’d point to a theme or 2 but don’t want to look like I am favoring a particular theme.

by
by
by
by
by
by