9 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
glimpsemedia says

Hello, I have a client who is looking to getting a site made similar to Wordpress but whose target market is sportsclubs. He wants sportsclubs to go to his website and to be able to make websites for them.

It is obviously possible but how? I am guessing that CMS will be used. Also, security needs to be paramount!

Thank you for your help everyone!

370 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
RightHere says

This can easily be done by utilizing the power of WordPress MS (Multisite). Of course you would need some nice themes that the different sports clubs can choose between.

9 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
glimpsemedia says

Thank you! I have never heard of that method before. Do you know how we could do that by coding it by ourselves from the start with php, etc…?

219 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+2 more
NuclearThemes says

Please see http://codex.wordpress.org/Create_A_Network for in-depth information.

370 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+9 more
RightHere says

Thank you! I have never heard of that method before. Do you know how we could do that by coding it by ourselves from the start with php, etc…?

It is pretty simple read the page that NuClearThemes refer to and it will take you 10 min. to setup the WordPress Multisite – of course then you need to find themes and plugins that will support what ever you are planning to do. Codecanyon and Themeforest is a good resource for this :)

by
by
by
by
by
by