55 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Located in Costa Rica
+3 more
klerith says

Hi there,

Im creting Metro Notification Plugin for WP, and I need some ideas.

Basically, I want to create this one Metro Notification

But I don’t know much about what can I do in WP… so any ideas will be appreciated

Umm.. I mean.. a starup pop up… successfully comment… alert of something… I don’t know.

189 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
Crusader12 Envato team says

Hi klerith, Congrats on a very nice, clean plugin :) I’m a big fan of the Metro/Modern style and think it’s a new and refreshing approach.

I’m not quite sure what you’re asking in your question.

Are you wanting to know where to start with the plugin conversion? How to integrate the a configuration panel?

55 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Located in Costa Rica
+3 more
klerith says

Actually, I want to know what do you want…

In other words, the I want to create a wp plug in like metro notifications for wp. But please tell me your needs

211 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+3 more
KBRmedia says

I think he is looking for suggestions on how to integrate that js plugin to wordpress front-end.

You can use it to validate forms (comments, login, search…) and for notification (logged in, errors..etc). The perfect use for this plugin would be to notify users when a comment or post is added. When a user is reading an article and another user adds a comment, you can use this to notify the user that a new comment was added while showing the title of the post, a small part of the comment and the gravatar of the user. This seems a bit complex but if you achieve that then it would sell very well. :)

189 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
Crusader12 Envato team says

Ah, gotcha ;) Yeah there are a lot of possibilities for something like this inside the WP environment. KBRmedia has listed a lot of good ones already. I see a lot of ecommerce tie ins that would work well – such as logging in with items in your shopping cart, specials and ads, etc. A feature that would have a more limited usage – but would still be cool, is notifying people when users log in/out.

1470 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
OriginalEXE says

I think he is looking for suggestions on how to integrate that js plugin to wordpress front-end. You can use it to validate forms (comments, login, search…) and for notification (logged in, errors..etc). The perfect use for this plugin would be to notify users when a comment or post is added. When a user is reading an article and another user adds a comment, you can use this to notify the user that a new comment was added while showing the title of the post, a small part of the comment and the gravatar of the user. This seems a bit complex but if you achieve that then it would sell very well. :)

Great idea, I hope you don’t mind if I snatch it :) I already started developing the plugin lol :P

211 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+3 more
KBRmedia says

I think he is looking for suggestions on how to integrate that js plugin to wordpress front-end. You can use it to validate forms (comments, login, search…) and for notification (logged in, errors..etc). The perfect use for this plugin would be to notify users when a comment or post is added. When a user is reading an article and another user adds a comment, you can use this to notify the user that a new comment was added while showing the title of the post, a small part of the comment and the gravatar of the user. This seems a bit complex but if you achieve that then it would sell very well. :)
Great idea, I hope you don’t mind if I snatch it :) I already started developing the plugin lol :P

Go ahead. lol I would love a plugin like that (don’t know WP much to do it myself) :)

55 posts
+3 more
klerith says

Np man. It’s a big world outside :)

1470 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
OriginalEXE says

Thank you guys :)

by
by
by
by
by
by