- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- United States
I have a client requesting an iPad version of my theme which has already been uploaded and approved. Once I create this version for him, I’d like to upload it to ThemeForest. My question is, how likely is it that this will get uploaded as a new item? Does that ever happen here on ThemeForest? I’ve seen some themes that have an iPad version built-in, but what about retro-actively creating a version of the theme specifically for iPad, and releasing that as it’s own unique theme on ThemeForest?
Any advice that anyone can give on this subject will be very helpful. I’m trying to decide how to charge the client, and if I know that I can upload my work to ThemeForest, that will decrease the amount I charge him. Thanks for any advice!