Hi guys, I’m making new template which is going to be sold as PSD and WP. It’s blog template, and one of features will be image as background. Now I have some troubles making preview.
Blog as blog is long template, around 5000px, and image which I’ll use as bg is around 1500px high. Idea is that image will be fixed, it won’t scroll through blog. It’s much easier to make in code, but if I put image and part under it without image it won’t look good as preview.
Can someone give me idea or if they know some template on TF with this concept it would be great to share .
Thanks a lot in advance, I’m breaking my head all day over this
I’m guessing that you want to know for PSD, because WP is quite obvious. If I were you I’d do the following:
- either create PSD without the background and add a few screenshots how it would look with the background (on the screen, above the fold only)
- or create PSD with the backgound, but everything that’s under the fold would transition into the gaussian blur pattern… (znaci, nakon sto istekne slika, lagani prijelaz koji polako prelazi u istobojni blurani pattern i ide do kraja)
Good luck, sretno
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.