• Community Ambassador
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Won a Competition
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
+15 more
contrastblack Staff says

Hello, I apologize as of now, if I’m posting in the wrong place, but I can’t seem to find the “support” email address for Creattica, and since I noticed it’s also under the Envato banner, I thought it might be ok if I post it here.

I have found a bug that affects the favorite choice system, that enables one to gift himself with endless favorites… where can I send a detailed email with my observation? I would post it here, but I am sure that would pretty much twist all the current favorites into huge numbers, and pretty much destroy a week for the Creattica webmaster trying to fix it.

If the same support team handles all the bug reports, then I apologize for not emailing it.

I’m waiting for any reply so I can forward my observations. Thanks again.

CB

1912 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Staff
  • Support Staff
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Canada
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
+3 more
TPN Staff says

Hi CB,

This is what I found so far:

Need help with the site? Got some feedback for us? You can get in touch with our support team through the Envato Support Center | Submit a ticket and one of our staff will be in touch with you in short order!

Not sure why Creattica is not included in the list.

2476 posts Community Officer
  • Envato Staff
  • Community Ambassador
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Won a Competition
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
+15 more
contrastblack Staff says

Thank you very much. I searched Creattica and didn’t find any email address or anything, and hence the topic. I will send a ticket to envato support related to my find. Thanks again. CB

by
by
by
by
by
by