3923 posts After Effects Templates
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+8 more
miseld says

Hi Aedaddy, Unfortunately your submission “Cinema Opener” has not been accepted into the Creattica gallery. All submissions are reviewed by an experienced designer looking for a fit in both aesthetic quality and taste with other work showcased in the gallery. Unfortunately we can’t provide individual feedback or responses, due to the volume of work that is submitted to the site. We appreciate you taking the time to submit your work and supporting Creattica, and if you have any questions about the site, you may wish to consult our help page: http://creattica.com/info/about/help The Creattica Team

33 items – only 2 accepted last year – My best selling items are rejected, i don’t know who is the “TEAM” but i’m in TOP 50 authors here and it’s funny to reject 31 NEW item (i know that they can’t accept all)...

Can anyone explain this phenomenon?

3085 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
Raincutter says

hmm… so far I’ve submitted 3 of my items. The first one got rejected. Then I submitted the other two which I thought were quite fine to be accepted. They got accepted in it. The only thing that I can say is that they have their own set of guidelines to accept things.

But I’ve seen a lot of people complaining about it so don’t know what’s been happening.

1182 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
campolar says

Creattica is about inspiration. They don’t care if the item is best selling, they see how much inspiring it is.

237 posts elementza.com
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+9 more
elements says

I only submited three files there… Nemo was accepted, Clubber and Sentinel rejected… but agree on what Raincutter said, they must have their own set of guidlines for accepting files. Do not know what guidlines they have and follow, but stilll….

1128 posts
  • Located in Switzerland
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
SonicCube says

Hello All

I’ve sent one, and i got rejected. It’s not really something important i guess, i would not waste to much of my time with it Misel ;)

469 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
SaurabhSharma says

Creattica is exclusively for Unique and high quality items. The approval criteria is independent of sales number.

Edit: I did managed to get a few approvals but a long time ago. If I submit now, I am sure they won’t accept. :)

1105 posts inlifethrill
+10 more
InlifeThrill says

Creattica is about inspiration. They don’t care if the item is best selling, they see how much inspiring it is.

+1

I never tried uploading there, all this time I thought they pick the files.. at least that explains my 1-2 files there without me knowing about it.

-inlife

3923 posts After Effects Templates
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
+8 more
miseld says

Hello All I’ve sent one, and i got rejected. It’s not really something important i guess, i would not waste to much of my time with it Misel ;)

Agree, but exposure is part of success too. @InlifeThrill Did you check who submited that? :)

1105 posts inlifethrill
+10 more
InlifeThrill says

Negative, I did not really care at the time. It’s been a while since I last had file there. I’ll upload a few suggestions right now. We’ll see how it works.

-inlife

2102 posts
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Best moustache of Envato's Movember Australia contest
+12 more
DarkstarDesigns says

I was surprised when i upload two items one was rejected and one was accepted.

But if you take I to account originality and other such thing the one that got accepted was a one of a kind 100% original, but the one that got rejected i fell was a better item very strange!

by
by
by
by
by
by