620 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+6 more
uniquefx says
MotionRevolver said
I’m sure it has something to do with them not wanting Creattica becoming a secondary marketplace for authors to sell their projects.

I’m sure this is the main reason for the rejections.

327 posts UnitedMotions
  • Located in Turkey
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+9 more
Balistique says
uniquefx said
MotionRevolver said
I’m sure it has something to do with them not wanting Creattica becoming a secondary marketplace for authors to sell their projects.

If that is so ,I wont need creattica anymore I suppose.

620 posts
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
uniquefx says
Balistique said
uniquefx said
MotionRevolver said

I think creattica might feel they are getting overrun with nothing but videohive projects.Wait a while and re-submit,i mean the files are more than good enough to make it.

860 posts Nicely done
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+9 more
MotionRevolver Envato team says

One author in particular seems to have his entire portfolio on Creattica (lucky him!). I won’t mention his name, but it’s pretty obvious when you start browsing the first 2 pages.

Unique might be right… just wait awhile and maybe they’ll approve more marketplace items.

203 posts
  • Located in Argentina
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+6 more
sonorafilms says
Balistique said
uniquefx said
MotionRevolver said

Maybe you could do a custom version like your nascar red fx so it doesn’t look like a template and then add a link to your portfolio

327 posts UnitedMotions
  • Located in Turkey
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
+9 more
Balistique says
sonorafilms said
Balistique said
uniquefx said
MotionRevolver said
Maybe you could do a custom version like your nascar red fx so it doesn’t look like a template and then add a link to your portfolio

Yeah I can do that, but that is not the case… If Creattica would not support us it would not have extra sections for VH authors for example buy it now ribbon !

NeverMind !

237 posts elementza.com
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+9 more
elements says

Interesting topic… I myself have submitted few files there, one has been accepted, and three rejected. Even the custom made project that got me a feature on motionserved, so I was a bit suprised, but I’ve guessed they have their own reasons for that. So did not submit anything since then.

5177 posts
  • Helps us moderate the forums
  • Provided great contribution to our forums
+12 more
felt_tips Moderator says
MotionRevolver said
Not really sure what the deal is with Creattica. It doesn’t seem to make sense to anyone. I had the first few projects that I submitted approved, but after that, everything I submitted was rejected.

Of course, they don’t provide a reasoning for being rejected.

Anyway, I don’t waste my time with Creattica anymore. I don’t think there are a lot of customers browsing Creattica.com looking to buy projects. That’s what Videohive is for.

I think you’re probably right.

460 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+6 more
white-shade says

Guys, do not count me stupid, but do publication of works on Creattica has any benefit? It seems to me – there is no

860 posts Nicely done
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+9 more
MotionRevolver Envato team says
white-shade said
Guys, do not count me stupid, but do publication of works on Creattica has any benefit? It seems to me – there is no

If you are able to get a project accepted, there seems to be at least a minor benefit from the added exposure you’ll receive (a few hundred extra views each month never hurts), but that doesn’t necessarily lead to sales.

I’d imagine most visitors to Creattica are looking for “inspiration” or ideas for their own projects.

I even tested a month of advertising on Creattica (a very expensive experiment I might add) and found that it generated a lot of but resulted in almost no referrals or deposits. This leads me to conclude that there aren’t a whole lot of AE template buyers browsing Creattica pages, and therefore is a waste of time if your goal is to generate sales of your VH items.

However, if you have a side project that you are particularly proud of and want to show it off to the masses, then by all means go ahead and submit it. That’s pretty much the sole purpose of Creattica anyway.

That said, I may wait a few more months and upload another project, just to see what happens :)

by
by
by
by
by
by