- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Won a Competition
- Author was Featured
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
I don’t know if you noticed but on Creattica when you submit a WordPress theme it automatically gets categorized under “Freebies”. The last few themes we have submitted have consequently received negative comments (facebook) from users who expected the theme to be free only to find out its costs $45 or so. This is a big taboo for a legitimate company these days. So my questions are WP themes only accessible under the “freebies” menu? and why don’t Creattica change this?
I wonder the same thing. It’s like a bug – it does not say that themes submitted there will be posted as freebies.
I too, too many times redirect back to themeforest when I click an awesome WordPress freebie in creattica.