I’ve recently had a credit (for $37) for a theme that didn’t work for me. I want to buy another theme, which costs $40… but I can’t just ‘top-up’ the existing credit because the minimum amount is $20. I can’t withdraw my credit either, since you need a minimum of $50 to do so.
Has anyone else had this problem? I’ve sent an email (twice now) to support about this but haven’t heard back.
You can either either deposit $20, buy the theme leaving you with $17 or you can deposit $20 withdraw $57 then buy the theme with paypal costing $42
- Was featured in a podcast
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
Hi Darren, please bear in mind that deposits are non-refundable.
Indeed, only earnings can be withdrawn:
Darren, I would deposit $20 if I had to choose. There are plenty of items you can buy with $17.
OK, thanks for the replies, folks.
I need Envato to sort this out, then. I can’t have a situation where I’m credited for a theme that doesn’t work but can do nothing with the credit.
We’ve responded to your support ticket. Thanks for your patience!