2 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Markol says

Why are you replying if it is a 2 year old thread??

This is a two year old thread yet it appears near the top of the Google search for “critique my design”, therefore many people are likely to read this page. I posted the link to help anyone who reached this page and wanted a quick way of learning HTML , CSS and many other web technologies.

As for w3fools.com site, I am sick of this type of whining in the Web Development industry. So what if there are a few minor errors, no-one has said that this is the Bible. It is merely a quick-start for those who want to quickly understand how to code web pages.

It is a free resource an I appreciate the work that they have done to create it.

The real learning is done when developers apply what they have learned in a real-work situation, test it on multiple browsers, observe best practices from other developers, edit others code etc.

Mark

155 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Warll says
I am sick of this type of whining in the Web Development industry

Well sorry for having standards.

MDN is a vastly better resource yet new developers are not going to find it unless we put effort into promoting it.

by
by
by
by
by
by