4 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
dwseppala says

Hello, I’m not able to load this theme…I’ve tried 3 times and keeps telling me: The package cold not be installed. The theme is missing the style.cssstylesheet.

I have never had trouble loading a theme before? Should I start over and re-download from theme forest? all seems to be in tact when I review the package….

Help dave

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
Dzinc says

Hi Dave, are you trying to install Crystalline – Premium HTML5 Template via WordPress? If so, unfortunately, this is an HTML template and will not work with WordPress.

To successfully install the HTML template, please take a moment to read the documentation provided in the download file. For further assistance, you can interact directly with the author here.

If you need any additional help, don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks and good luck.

4 posts
dwseppala says

Hey there, yes…I was hasty and downloaded the wrong file…HTML, not wordpress. Can I get a refund on the $17 paid for the HTML5 that I cannot use? and if so, how? I already corrected the error by downloading what I actually meant to in the first place at $47 paypal dollars. cheers!! dave

4377 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Ambassador
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
+4 more
Dzinc says

Hi again Dave, please do open a support ticket, explaining the situation, and/or pointing to this thread, and support staff will be glad to assist. Your patience is appreciated. Thanks!

4 posts
dwseppala says

will do!! thanks!!

by
by
by
by
by
by