2 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • United Kingdom
colinscotland says

I have a number of clients who use CS-Cart and would love to see some responsive, quality themes for it on here.

Here’s hoping…

28 posts
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Romania
SasCristian says

What exactly do you want? :) you need to be more specific with your demands, so we can understand your project’s

Regards!

2 posts
  • United Kingdom
colinscotland says

Apologies if I wasn’t clear. I would like to see responsive CS-Cart templates made available in the eCommerce section on Themeforest so I can use this cart for more of my clients, it is altogether a more complete option than some of the other carts already represented here (presta and OC) but there is a distinct lack of quality templates available for it on the web. Definitely an area of opportunity IMO.

1 post
PixelChimp says

I’ll +1 for CS-Cart templates.

I think all that is really required is the design of certain elements that are uniformed. Placing elements on a page using the page designer has made it real easy for anyone to create page layouts, but what is lacking is certain graphic designs that people could use.

The other thing is the product display pages, these need a big of jazzing up.

1 post
  • Europe
Fvanonna says

+1! cs-cart is a fantastic platform. Version 4 is coming out in June, and it rocks (have tried the beta). It also has an API, which was always missing and IMO the one thing keeping it from being more popular than inferior carts like presta and os.

This would be a great time to add cs-cart to themeforest!

5 posts
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
arjanv says

+10

7 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
jj1979 says

Cs-cart much more better than other ? commerce software. I think its the best , atleast for now. It wouild be great to have themes for it. I already launched 3 shops. And looking for the developer for my next project

1 post
  • Lithuania
dsbaltic says

+100 to see CS-Cart templates on themeforest…

1 post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Greece
yesinternet says

yes, I totally agree.

Cs Cart is fantastic and themeforest.net should also have CS Cart responsive templates.

+100

1 post
  • Exclusive Author
TrustClarity says

+1000 for stylish and responsive CS-Cart templates on Themeforest!

by
by
by
by
by
by