@WouterToering I agree 100%. If the online development community would stick together and start a large ban of IE until they fix things something might move. Microsoft isn’t unbeatable.
It is just too many people rely on some users, such as clients, etc that used IE and we are too scared to do it.
I am all for new stuff, and use css3 on my my projects, hell my new design even has it.
When I am talking about overuse, I mean they will round the corner of the design on the entire page rather than use images, or use the rbga and not have a failsafe for IE in the design.
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
- United States
Don’t kill IE degrade it!