This is sooo useful – you should try it This will save us time!
CSS in your face (only IE need to apply)
Plugin for jQuery providing native support for missing CSS in IE. Currently provides:
- E > F (direct descendant)
- :hover (normally only available to a tags)
- E + F (sibling)
- [rel=attr] (attribute selection)
- :first-child and any other selectors containing : and supported by jQuery
How it works
- that parses the stylesheets for rules that match a regex
- replaces selectors that match with corresponding rules with an internal class .cssie-x (x is an integer)
- add the class cssie-x using the original selector using jQuery
- for :hover and :focus, automatically setup up jQuery events to add/remove the .cssie-x class upon hover/focus
- include ‘cssie.js’ in your page after ‘jquery.js’
- $.cssie() on the jQuery.ready event
- You can cause the same behaviour on non MSIE browsers with: $.cssie(true)
wowo Im using it right now, that’s awsome!
I’ve always used Dean Edwards’ ie8.js script. Is this one different/better?
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.