3 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
LanderDesigns says

So I love CSS and HTML!

Im currently designing Random CSS web pages, and Want to make some money and thats why Im here. However looking over other peoples work, I feel mine is not going to be up to scratch.

http://landerdesigns.com/CSS/Testings/Untitled-21.html My latest css template..

Would this be acceptable? Its not finnished yet Ive still go to add a contact us form, Google map and small gallery script.

Thanks

81 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
themethoft says

You guessed right, this will not be accepted. It will need a complete revamp. But don’t be daunted by the task, every elite author here had started out small and learnt their way up. So given enough dedication and persevering, you should be churning out top products every month like peerapong in about 6-8 months tops.

3 posts
LanderDesigns says

When Designing a Webpage layout, do I need to design the whole site? Like the About, Services, etc pages? Or is it just the layout?

317 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
cosmincotor says

You’ll have to create a design for your template, right now it looks like a “blueprint” and not like a website.

The number and type of pages you need to design/develop depends on what type of template you want to create. Of course, more page templates will attract more buyers.

by
by
by
by
by
by