I was wondering if there was a way I could apply certain CSS only to browsers without CSS3 , that way CSS3 browsers would load fast with no images and non-CSS3 browsers could load with the images. Is this possible?
Yep, dynamically add different classes to elements.
EDIT : jpdr was faster
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Community Moderator
- Author was Featured
- Item was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Haha yup, was gonna say Modernizr as well