3231 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
organicbee says
Thanks for link Keliah, its obviously a cu3er clone but if it’s okay to use then I’ll be using it for my next project.
The theme you’re talking about does not use a cu3er clone nor does it use the link Keliah gave. It uses the Nivo Slider in the link I gave you. Check the source for yourself, no Flash involved.

hover over home and go to 3d slider in the theme, its piecemaker

2541 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says
Thanks for link Keliah, its obviously a cu3er clone but if it’s okay to use then I’ll be using it for my next project.
The theme you’re talking about does not use a cu3er clone nor does it use the link Keliah gave. It uses the Nivo Slider in the link I gave you. Check the source for yourself, no Flash involved.

Yes but that’s not the default slider. Go to the live demo, inspect the source. Nivo slider is the default.

20 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
DesignSaga says
Yes but that’s not the default slider. Go to the live demo, inspect the source. Nivo slider is the default.

of course everyone knows what a nivo is

by
by
by
by
by
by