31 posts
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
elvele says

6 comes with 64bit and 32 bit versions. I’ve only installed 64bit and it works like a dream. Never crashed so far. Also had no problem upgrading from win xp pro to windows 7.

15 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 1 and 100 dollars
  • United Kingdom
DavidAdeyemi says

6 comes with 64bit and 32 bit versions. I’ve only installed 64bit and it works like a dream. Never crashed so far. Also had no problem upgrading from win xp pro to windows 7.

Thats very encouraging. I hear JBridge works well. What are your experiences using 32bit plugins in Cubase 6×64?

920 posts Go Acoustic!
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • United States
jhunger says

Finally got mine a few days ago and I’m up and running (temporarily in 32 bit whilst I sort through my existing plugs).

There is a lot of stuff to play with. I’ve messed with a few of the stock plugins (REVerence, which seems decent and the new vocal stuff, which will probably allow me to postpone getting Melodyne for a bit). I’m also coming from the Studio version so there are things in the full version I haven’t seen yet – I think I need to get a book and just go through each feature :).

Yep, it seems pretty good especially considering the upgrade price from Steinberg.

by
by
by
by
by
by