741 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
Orbital_Themes says

Hello guys :) I’m working on a new template and have an issue with Opera (both PC and Mac) ignoring Cufon. This is the first time it happens to me, though I used all the scripts in the same manner as on other websites that I’ve created.

Here’s the URL

Has anyone had similar issues? I need your help! :)

4323 posts ThemeForest Reviewer
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
Ivor Envato team says
Hello guys :) I’m working on a new template and have an issue with Opera (both PC and Mac) ignoring Cufon. This is the first time it happens to me, though I used all the scripts in the same manner as on other websites that I’ve created.

Here’s the URL

Has anyone had similar issues? I need your help! :)

Make sure that you’re using Strict Doctype.

741 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+4 more
Orbital_Themes says
Make sure that you’re using Strict Doctype.

It’s Strict as hell! :)

741 posts
+4 more
Orbital_Themes says
Seem to have the same problem, guess it’s not compatible with Opera atm :)

The thing is all my other templates seem to have no problems with Cufon in Opera. Just this one.

444 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
TahaH-Studio says

From my own experience, cufon will no load if any of your stylesheets are empty or faild to load and the fancybox stylesheet is not loading. Fix the fancybox stylesheet and it will work ;)

741 posts
+4 more
Orbital_Themes says

Yeah, that was it! Thanks a LOT !

444 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
TahaH-Studio says
Yeah, that was it! Thanks a LOT !

ur welcome :)

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
Mattrix says

Thanks TahaH-Studio, you solved the problem for me too.

109 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
elemis says

We have the same issue of cufon not working in Opera here: http://themes.iki-bir.com/lcs/ This is an updated version of our theme. Cufon is working on its previous versions on Opera.

We use HTML5 . Previous version is also HTML5 but it’s working there. So I’m guessing that can’t be the problem. Nevertheless we tried changing the doctype to strict but it didn’t help. There aren’t any empty CSS files either.

Opera version was 10. We upgraded to 11 but it didn’t help either.

We tried couple of different things but no luck.

Could anyone have an idea what’s causing this?

109 posts
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+5 more
elemis says

We have the same issue of cufon not working in Opera here: http://themes.iki-bir.com/lcs/ This is an updated version of our theme. Cufon is working on its previous versions on Opera.

We use HTML5 . Previous version is also HTML5 but it’s working there. So I’m guessing that can’t be the problem. Nevertheless we tried changing the doctype to strict but it didn’t help. There aren’t any empty CSS files either.

Opera version was 10. We upgraded to 11 but it didn’t help either.

We tried couple of different things but no luck.

Could anyone have an idea what’s causing this?

Well it got solved after removing some style related stuff from admin panel :)

by
by
by
by
by
by