- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
Have you tried messing around with the Encoding in Firefox’s settings? That may solve your problem if you say it only happens on your laptop. In Firefox, View > Character Encoding > Try changing it and see if it makes a difference.
Well, I am using UTF -8 and that’s something and I wouldn’t like to change. As digitalimpact explained, it is merely a Firefox issue and thus I will leave it to them to fix it.