• Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
RobbyDesigns says

lol, that caught your attention huh.

I’m working on a site for a friend – http://www.turkeyexperience.blogspot.com which is s’posed to be Myriad Pro Bold Cond yet,as you can see, it doesn’t work, I used the correct font and scripts yet it doesn’t want to work. Any advice please?

73 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • India
illusionem says

Robbie your page is missing Cufon.replace(‘yourselector’) ... how will it work :P

303 posts Codestar
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
+2 more
Codestar says

Hi Robby, Great site. that is my country :) i will try to help you. I am checking your site via IETester, and there is a bug on javascripts. Line is 431, Characters is 13.

If you can contact me via info@codestarlive.com i can help you for my country ahaha :D

by the way, “illusionem” there is an replacer as “cufon-replace.js”, i think you didn’t see it.

630 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
RobbyDesigns says
Hi Robby, Great site. that is my country :) i will try to help you. I am checking your site via IETester, and there is a bug on javascripts. Line is 431, Characters is 13.

If you can contact me via info@codestarlive.com i can help you for my country ahaha :D

by the way, “illusionem” there is an replacer as “cufon-replace.js”, i think you didn’t see it.

Thanks guys,I used the usual scripts to call in the cufon and had it working with the ‘Freebooter’ font but alas the Myriad Pro Bold Condensed just wont work, guess it’s the font as the js are as I always use them and they usually work. Stumped.

@Codestar, thanks for the offer but this is a private project and my brother is too tight to pay for help mate sorry.

962 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Ireland
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
EireStudio says

Thanks guys,I used the usual scripts to call in the cufon and had it working with the ‘Freebooter’ font but alas the Myriad Pro Bold Condensed just wont work, guess it’s the font as the js are as I always use them and they usually work. Stumped.

@Codestar, thanks for the offer but this is a private project and my brother is too tight to pay for help mate sorry.

Well, you are probably registering the wrong name of the font? Open up the Myriad Pro Bold Condensed javascript file and see what it is called there…

32 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
TrueStudios says

That is weird, i just used Myriad bold condensed on my website.

630 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
RobbyDesigns says

@babyboy88 – I tried that already thanks, the font calls itself ‘Myriad Pro Cond’, the cufon js of the font calls it ‘MyriadPro-BoldCond’ but neither works.

@TrueStudios – I’m wondering if it might be because I’m not running the scripts on the same host but calling them in from RobbyDesigns.com (the site itself is a Blogger).

Gnnn, anyone please help, this is why I hate Dev.

630 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
RobbyDesigns says

:)

Done, discarded Cufon and used Font-Face: http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fontface/generator Recommended

by
by
by
by
by
by