6 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
creativeart says

Hello,

I would like to add on my website a contact form to be filled by people who want to find a job. So, I know there are thousand of contact form on cadecanyon.net but I would like to buy a contact form where people can upload their photo too. Do you know if it’s already exist on codecanyon?

Greetings, LC

23 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
MattLowden says

Hey LcDesign,

I’ve created a Form Builder that let’s you define whatever fields you want. It comes with a contact form and file upload example. You can easily merge the two to acheive what you are after: http://codecanyon.net/item/form-builder/85944

Let me know if you need any help!

Matt.

6 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+3 more
creativeart says

Hello Matt,

Thank you very much for your message. I bookmarked your script. I will read the documentation to see if I will be able to install it.

Greetings,

by
by
by
by
by
by