Another cool idea is that you can charge your clients for the ability to edit the sites themselves – even though it’s free for you.
^ Yea I’ve set it up for clients before, its a really easy up-sell and immeasurably easier than taking the time to integrate into a real CMS.
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Exclusive Author
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
I thought advertise wasn’t allowed in other forums than Item-Discussion…
I’ve used cushy cms on a couple of static, sites, very easy to implement and use.
And like everyone said a self hosted version that would be more customizable would be great.