- Data is stored in our own database.
- User login, create user
- Users can add pictures, videos and text in balloons
- Users can draw polygons and mark areas with info.
- Users data is stored in our database and then generates KLM files that google maps can read.
- Visitors can browse users (then that users data generates a KLM file that loads in google maps.
- Visitor can switch between maps, satellite and earth. (Exactly like in google maps)
- You preferably have worked with google maps before.
- You have a good eye for design and the simple of web 2.0
Contact me for more info! Micke
Hi there Micke,
By the sound of your requirements it seems that they can easily be covered by a Wordpress/Buddypress installation with a slightly modified Google Maps plug-in. Clearly the same application can be developed as a standalone solution from scratch but it would probably take a bit more time (to develop the functionalities that Wordpress already offers out of the box).
In the recent year or so I have worked on several implementations of Google Maps with additional modifications on top. It was mainly used for visualisation of entries in a directory website but nevertheless I gained a fair deal for experience with the Maps API.
Please feel free to contact me at a.shtipliyski [at] nullone.com and I would be more than happy to discuss the possible implementations for your needs.
In case you need a lib for handling Google Map Polygon.
We have a JS lib for that. http://www.startutorial.com/articles/view/google-map-api-v3-polygon-shape-creator
Tnx both of you! Exactly what i needed
Stuple: I PMed you Dilab: ill donate your code if we can use it!
- Please read our community guidelines. Self promotion and discussion of piracy is not allowed.
- Open a support ticket if you would like specific help with your account, deposits or purchases.
- Item Support by authors is optional and may vary. Please see the Support tab on each item page.
Most of all, enjoy your time here. Thank you for being a valued Envato community member.