1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
tthome says

I’m looking at purchasing a theme here from brankic1979 and would like to know if I can also get one of the graphic designers to create me a logo for a small business I’m starting called IT voodoo. I’ve always called computers “voodoo magic” and it’s what I’ve been doing for a living for over 20 years. I’d like to know if someone could help me create a logo and/or mascot for IT voodoo. I’d also be open to a custom wordpress theme around the idea. I’d like to use one of the existing themes to keep development cost down. Start up money is non-existent so this is straight up out of pocket.

need to include all the normal stuff on the WP theme, testimonials, photo gallery, forum if possible, twitter and FB links. I can do all that I’m sure, I just need the theme and logo built or if you can direct me to a prebuilt theme that I can simply replace a logo image with the new one I’m good with that. I like the darker browns and black…it needs to be playful and colorful as it is a PC business but one with a little humor.

by
by
by
by
by
by