4 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
sparky19081985 says

This should be really simple for someone out there – I am currently using jphotolio theme for my photography business. I want my landing page to be a blank page with just the footer information at the bottom. So, I would like a custom page template built that has only the footer information, and the content of the page fully editable as a standard WordPress page. Please let me know if you are available, and what you would charge! Thanks, Karyn

904 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Marvidude says

Hi, i can do it for you, take a look at my Client testimonials and send me message through here http://themeforest.net/user/Marvidude .

1531 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
webdesignerart says

This should be really simple for someone out there – I am currently using jphotolio theme for my photography business. I want my landing page to be a blank page with just the footer information at the bottom. So, I would like a custom page template built that has only the footer information, and the content of the page fully editable as a standard WordPress page. Please let me know if you are available, and what you would charge! Thanks, Karyn

Interested here, Contact me through my profile page.

Regards

by
by
by
by
by
by