2 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
gibow says

Hi.. I’m looking for a template with .pds etc… medeival style. Not a shopping cart, just something I can display my custom made work and add and change things. I have experience in photoshop, html etc… Is there a medeival style theme out there already for sale? wordpress, html, psd… anything? If not, can someone make one for me? i don’t need exclusive rights to it (don’t want to pay 50x the price)... anyway, if you can help that would be great, thanks!

Justin justin@gibow.com

191 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • United Kingdom
KeithDee says
2 posts
gibow says

More medeival… you know.. old wood planks and stone,draw bridge, bow and arrows… how much would it cost to have someone make up something like that?

630 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
RobbyDesigns says

You seem to be looking for something rather bespoke. As such you’d either need to hire a designer or work hard to tune a template to your requirements which would involve buying some good stock photos or hiring an illustrator. I made http://www.yosaibook.com which is a Samurai website but you get the idea of what I’m talking about.

66 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Romania
olivetty says

I could do it for you. i understould your vision. Give me an email if you want such a design!

by
by
by
by
by
by