2 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
gibow
says

Hi.. I’m looking for a template with .pds etc… medeival style. Not a shopping cart, just something I can display my custom made work and add and change things. I have experience in photoshop, html etc… Is there a medeival style theme out there already for sale? wordpress, html, psd… anything? If not, can someone make one for me? i don’t need exclusive rights to it (don’t want to pay 50x the price)... anyway, if you can help that would be great, thanks!

Justin justin@gibow.com

191 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
KeithDee
says
2 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
gibow
says

More medeival… you know.. old wood planks and stone,draw bridge, bow and arrows… how much would it cost to have someone make up something like that?

638 posts
  • 6 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 4
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
RobbyDesigns
says

You seem to be looking for something rather bespoke. As such you’d either need to hire a designer or work hard to tune a template to your requirements which would involve buying some good stock photos or hiring an illustrator. I made http://www.yosaibook.com which is a Samurai website but you get the idea of what I’m talking about.

67 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 3
+3 more
TheDesignShop
says

I could do it for you. i understould your vision. Give me an email if you want such a design!

by
by
by
by
by
by