1 post
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United States
cloutventures says

Experienced and reliable HTML/PHP themer needed to develop a custom website w/cms. (FULL OUTLINE/SPECS AND MAIN PAGE MOCKUP CAN BE FOUND HERE OR I CAN EMAIL IT TO YOU.

https://www.freelancer.com/projects/PHP-Graphic-Design/Custom-Website-Development-CMS.html

BRIEF:? We need a premier showcase platform built that combines both form and function into one comprehensive website. The theme should be sleek, modern, retina-ready, fully-responsive and come with unlimited ad units within the galleries, including a custom wallpaper ad. The site should also be translation-ready w/language selector, contain a featured slider on each category page, infinite scrolling, lazy load, “sticky” menu bar, YouTube/Vimeo integration, and Google analytics . It is also very important for the site to be SEO optimized and contain a user friendly cms to add new pages, content, and on-page optimization.?? For mobile, the theme should contain a “fly out menu” similar to our blog (cosmeticsurgeryreview.com). It should be fully responsive for desktop, tablet, and smartphone devices. Site speed must also be taken into consideration so Cloudflare or a similar software should be implemented. Feel free to make any further recommendations!

We are looking for a developer who is not only experienced but also pays close attention to detail and writes clean code for a website built to scale. Must speak English VERY well and be available via Skype and email. We are looking for long term developer for some of our other sites as well.

Estimated budget for this project is 3k – $5k. mario@skyviewmedia.com

84 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
aaronwallace09 says

Experienced and reliable HTML/PHP themer needed to develop a custom website w/cms. (FULL OUTLINE/SPECS AND MAIN PAGE MOCKUP CAN BE FOUND HERE OR I CAN EMAIL IT TO YOU. https://www.freelancer.com/projects/PHP-Graphic-Design/Custom-Website-Development-CMS.html

BRIEF:? We need a premier showcase platform built that combines both form and function into one comprehensive website. The theme should be sleek, modern, retina-ready, fully-responsive and come with unlimited ad units within the galleries, including a custom wallpaper ad. The site should also be translation-ready w/language selector, contain a featured slider on each category page, infinite scrolling, lazy load, “sticky” menu bar, YouTube/Vimeo integration, and Google analytics . It is also very important for the site to be SEO optimized and contain a user friendly cms to add new pages, content, and on-page optimization.?? For mobile, the theme should contain a “fly out menu” similar to our blog (cosmeticsurgeryreview.com). It should be fully responsive for desktop, tablet, and smartphone devices. Site speed must also be taken into consideration so Cloudflare or a similar software should be implemented. Feel free to make any further recommendations!

We are looking for a developer who is not only experienced but also pays close attention to detail and writes clean code for a website built to scale. Must speak English VERY well and be available via Skype and email. We are looking for long term developer for some of our other sites as well.

Estimated budget for this project is 3k – $5k. mario@skyviewmedia.com
I have seen you have got a lot of replies on Freelancer. If you are still looking for someone, get in touch with SoftProdigy today.
904 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Marvidude says

Hi, Official Support staff for Elite Author’s SwiftIdeas, ThemePunch, Damojo and ThunderBuddies here. If you have any Customization Requests or Freelance Queries , Please contact me via my profile http://themeforest.net/user/Marvidude .Thanks

by
by
by
by
by
by