2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
seekssteven says

Hey Community,

Looking for a Developer/Designer to create us custom Wordpress website. We have purchased ~6-7 great themes. After we customize them to fit our site content, they no longer look great. They look templated and obviously like they were put together by non-designers. (We’re a team of system admins, not designers.)

We will purchase licenses for all needed plugins, stock images, etc that will be required to accomplish what we’d like to do.

Experience with:

*Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3 *100% Fluid / Responsive Themes *Retina Ready *Multiple Sidebar / Menu Options *Layer Slider *A Decent Mega Menu

We have a more detailed PDF that we can send over to assist in providing a quote. Hopefully we can find a great & professional team to work with. There is no rush / deadline, we’re very easy to work with & communicate well.

If interested in sending a quote, drop me an email ( steven@seeksadmin.com ) so I may reply with the PDF RFQ.

Thanks!

6 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
paruldodia says

Hello Steven, I am Web Developer Interested to work on your project.. Please Email me the PDF at :gws.parul@gmail.com.

Looking towards your favourable reply.

Regards, Parul D.

2 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
seekssteven says

Thanks for all the emails. RFQs sent out. Drop a line if interested in sending us a quote.

2 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
jmamgwlc says

Hello Steve – can you please email us your RFQ to jmamgwlc@gmail.com. Thanks much.

5 posts
  • Located in Myanmar
mglwinkyawmyat says

Hello, I interest your project. plz send me at mglwinkyawmyat@gmail.com

by
by
by
by
by
by