1 post
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
panema says

Hello everyone, first post here… thanks in advance for any help!

Looking to have a custom Wordpress theme developed. I’ve considered trying to get a theme and customizing it myself but I don’t want to end up with something half-baked because I’m not much good when it comes to web-development of any kind.

I’m photographer and want what I think is a pretty simple photo blog – I can send an email with more detail on what exactly I’m looking for but would appreciated getting in contact with anyone who might be interested in trying to help me out or start by giving me a quote for what they think it might cost to do.

Thanks again! Phil

1034 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
BenSheppard says

Sounds good, can you drop me an email through my profile page? Thanks! :D

1546 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
webdesignerart says

Hello everyone, first post here… thanks in advance for any help!

Looking to have a custom Wordpress theme developed. I’ve considered trying to get a theme and customizing it myself but I don’t want to end up with something half-baked because I’m not much good when it comes to web-development of any kind.

I’m photographer and want what I think is a pretty simple photo blog – I can send an email with more detail on what exactly I’m looking for but would appreciated getting in contact with anyone who might be interested in trying to help me out or start by giving me a quote for what they think it might cost to do.

Thanks again! Phil

Interested here, Send me details through my profile page :)

906 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
Marvidude says

Hi, I am available for freelance,you can contact me as well as take a look at my testimonials /feedback on my profile page http://themeforest.net/user/Marvidude .

by
by
by
by
by
by