40 posts
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • United States
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
caligrafx says

I was just looking into getting a custom WordPress plugin done that is not all that complicated “I would think…” but was curious to see what I would be expecting to pay for one. I know that after one gets that details of what it is I need it would be different but I was just looking for a ball park figure really!

I can tell you that it has something to do with user accounts and upload files to share! If that helps any!

Thanks, Adam

731 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
+2 more
mordauk says

There’s really no way to judge how much a custom plugin will cost without having the details of the needed plugin. If you post a detailed list of what the plugin needs, then you’ll get some offers.

217 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Singapore
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
dilab says

There’s really no way to judge how much a custom plugin will cost without having the details of the needed plugin. If you post a detailed list of what the plugin needs, then you’ll get some offers.

Agree!

40 posts
  • United States
  • Exclusive Author
caligrafx says

Yeah that makes sense!

Details:

• Users may upload files (max size: 25mb).
  • Be able to organizes uploaded files in categories that I created.
  • Need user page with list of files uploaded with thumbnails.
  • Details about user “author” (website, #of files shared, years involved, ect…).
  • Front page shows latest files uploaded (show 10 files “give or take”).
  • Front page shows a list of top contributors (top 10).
  • This is all I could think of now but there might be more later as I think about it more.

Also, I will need someone that I could go back to do do more work on it in the future as well. This is not just a one time deal… I will continue to use the programmer if he/she would like to!

Here is what I currently have for the site now! http://www.stunodracing.com" alt="" /> This will give you an idea of what I am involved in!

40 posts
    • United States
    • Exclusive Author
    caligrafx says

I guess it wouldn’t have to be a WP plugin since no one has replied… it i am just looking for a custom system that will let me do this! I was think it would be easier with the user database in WP!

Thanks, Adam

by
    by
    by
    by
    by
    by