367 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Denmark
+1 more
UI20 says

Well, you may want to cater to some non techies too if you want to keep some diversity in the marketplace. I think designers such as myself can provide something many techies cannot, so the balance would weigh on better design templates but maybe slightly lower quality in tech support.

Anyway it was just a suggestion, I mean you do earn 50% to 30% on each item so a lil bit of support would not be impossible right. I am not talking about things unique to that theme but general tech questions which seems to be a majority of the issues. Issues that can be identified by just knowing what the question is and without any in depth knowledge of the item in question.

Also I think it was not really so simple as for the problem described in this thread and not a problem with the user not uploading the proper files but some odd folder issue.

How on earth would the average developer know about that. That’s utopia if you ask me.

To me this is a techie issue. I was not referring to missing files as that was clearly not the issue after all.

3007 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+7 more
duotive says

hey. any designer should know how to view page source and click on links for css and javascript…. excuse me but thats like 1 + 1, its elementary. that was the only issue above. thanks

367 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Denmark
+1 more
UI20 says
hey. any designer should know how to view page source and click on links for css and javascript…. excuse me but thats like 1 + 1, its elementary. that was the only issue above. thanks

Well that’s only true if you say the guy is lying, he said the problem was with the host. You can read the whole thread.

by
by
by
by
by
by