I also get the “can you make the design pop” every now and then.
I guess anyone working with clients will face a similar story at some point.
Oh, by the way.. could you make the logo bigger? It seems a bit lost in the corner there..
- Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
egemenerd saidIs like a deja vu!
This is a general problem or I have a bad luck with customers
Yes, this things happen… a lot!
Patience (or at least try to be patient) is the key to not get mad with untranslatable suggestions from the customer.
At the end, the customer is the “customer”