32 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
CodeMaster2008 says

Hi;

Today I came across this theme:

Duplex – Magazine / Community / Blog Template http://themeforest.net/item/duplex-magazine-community-blog-template/145120

And I believe I could use it with some customization off course. So, I’d like to know if there is anybody out there up to the job. Here is what I need:

1) Remove the banner from the header (468×60), we are using it on a christian ministry so, that space could be used for anything that make more sense and looks good, from social network icons to search box.

2) Add a inner page with a vertical menu in the side bar

3) Add a photo gallery, basically thumbnails with some “lightbox effect”. The thumbnails should have a title, description and data, however, in a way that we can remove it if we want too without compromise the layout.

4) Also make it possible to use this “lightbox effect” wherever we want, from the home to the inner pages.

5) Add a “Subscribe to our news letter” form to the footer (name and email). No functionality needed, just the design (we will do the programming).

6) These are inner pages that we also need:

6.A) In the side bar (on every page) you already have a tab called “Popular” with a small list including title and date.

We need to make a list like that but inside the content area of a inner page, this list will be used latter as a search result page. The list should be available with and without thumbnails.

6.B) A directory list, which should have a thumbnail and a few details. The directory will be used for people’s directory, and branch’s directory.

I think this is all.

Please drop me a line at: projectinfo 2011 at gmail [dot] com

Thanks in advance;

32 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
CodeMaster2008 says

Job closed. Thanks everyone.

by
by
by
by