250 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
simnor says

I am working on some new templates and was wondering if it is okay to maybe put a list up on the item description for customization work and the appropriate prices (eg, change on logo and adding items to portfolio = $xx)?

1429 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
kailoon Envato team says
I am working on some new templates and was wondering if it is okay to maybe put a list up on the item description for customization work and the appropriate prices (eg, change on logo and adding items to portfolio = $xx)?

Good idea.

4905 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+9 more
MarkBrodhuber Envato team says

I like it.

2541 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

I don’t see any issues with that either Simon :)

2019 posts Review Manager
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+12 more
jremick Envato team says

Sounds like a good idea! :-)

250 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
simnor says

Good good, just wanted to check cos I get loads of people messaging me asking for prices to populate the template for them. Thanks

by
by
by
by
by
by