5 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
microvation says

I am trying to customize the header color to match my logo (white background). I go into personalization, and set the header background to #FaFFFFF and it changes, but it becomes white with black/grey stripes instead of solid white. additionally changing the border color to #FFFFFF does not help.

Any suggestions as to why and how do fix? Do I need to customize the CSS ? I could not find header background color there so pointers would be appreciated.

View at www.teamworkcentral.com.

Thanks! M

894 posts
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Microlancer Beta Tester
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
infuse01 says

Hi! This is a general ThemeForest forum. For product-specific support, please contact the author of that theme through their profile page. You can find the profile page by clicking the author avatar on the product page.

But anyway, here’s a pointer: The DIV with ID Header gets some styles applied which you can find in style.css. Check them there…

145 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
PixFee says

I am trying to customize the header color to match my logo (white background). I go into personalization, and set the header background to #FaFFFFF and it changes, but it becomes white with black/grey stripes instead of solid white. additionally changing the border color to #FFFFFF does not help.

Any suggestions as to why and how do fix? Do I need to customize the CSS ? I could not find header background color there so pointers would be appreciated.

View at www.teamworkcentral.com.

Thanks! M

I can customize the theme for you… contact me via my profile page :)

5 posts
microvation says

Thanks infuse01, my question was more along the lines of “what styles in styles.CSS do I change?” Is there a wordpress standard for this, or does it vary from theme to theme?

Thanks Pixfee, I’d just be looking for a code snippet of CSS that you could email me to apply because I can’t figure out what to change. What would your fee for that be?

Thanks! -billb

1402 posts
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Croatia
OriginalEXE says

Hey, just add this in custom css area or at the end of style.css:

header { background: none; background-color: #fff;}

by