I just found this website and I think its awesome! I tried to download the free download for the month just to test it out.. I can’t seem to open it in Cyberlink? How do I do it?
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author has had an Item Featured
Do you need After Effects CS6 for most downloads on videohive?
Yes. Well… not necessarily CS6, but that would help. The stock footage and most motion graphics elements should work in the majority of non-linear editors, but the templates are for After Effects. There is a growing selection of Motion templates though. None of these templates will work in Cyberlink unfortunately. You can download a trial of After Effects here:http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=after_effects&loc=en_gb
(You might need to use a different download link depending on your location and/or language. Best to get on Google if that’s the case.)