1581 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
webdesignerart says

Hi Guys,

I am making magazine for print in photoshop. After i save work in jpg the colors is mismatch or more bright contrast. I also save my graphics work in .pdf it shows fine as same original work but in JPG the colors is mismatch.

My Document Color Mode CYMK and 300dpi.

iz anyone have solution for this?

1630 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Bedros says

I always use “tiff” format with printing jobs , you shouldn’t use JPG for the print jobs.
From RGB to CMYK Always differs a bit… So I suggest to you when the Photoshop work is done , test your design from a digital printing center by printing some test pages ; this way you can be sure about the look of the final product , which will be printed by an offset printing machine.

1253 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Demorfoza says

What do you use to open that jpg? Do you use system showcase software, photoshop or something else?

Please check your jpg with all of the above if possible

71 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
+2 more
TitanicThemes says

Flatten your project convert it to RGB colors then save as .jpg Your collors differs because you saved it as cmyk and your monitor doesn`t displays it right.

1581 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
webdesignerart says

@Demorfoza What do you use to open that jpg? Do you use system showcase software, photoshop or something else?

I am using simple windows image viewer.

@cre4tive why i convert my layerd psd file to flattern image and save it again. There is no any professional way to do this thing.

382 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
WPWiseOwl says

If you’ve already calibrated your display / loaded the proper color temperature profile (shouldn’t be doing any kind of print work otherwise IMO ), then the following might also help.

When saving to a lossy file format such issues can occur. Try a lossless format instead and you’ll likely have better results. Regular JPEG is a “lossy” format because by design it throws away “color information” while being saved.

Display types such as CRT , LCD, and LED display can all display color differently so definitely calibrate.

by
by
by
by
by
by