I just bought the Dandelion theme for WordPress and don’t know what to do next.
1. Do I need to buy a child theme to customize it?
2. When I click Customize and Preview, there is a blank page. When I click Edit, I just see code. Is there a user-friendly way to edit and preview this theme?
I’m building my first website, so if you could walk me through customizing this theme in WordPress, I would appreciate it.
Thanks for your help.
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Was featured in a podcast
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Beta Tester
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Referred between 1000 and 1999 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Hi PT2, please take a moment to carefully read the documentation included in your theme download file. It contains all the information needed to successfully install and customize the theme.
Fot additional assistance, the appropriate support forum for this theme can be found here. Good luck.