255 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
PersianArt says

hi, my theme reject for this reason

The WordPress theme should make use of the following inbuilt functions to validate or santize content on input or escape any questionable content for put. http://codex.wordpress.org/Data_Validation

I do this orders for front-end inputs but not on my admin panel, I want know, I must put for all input in my admin also?

if you have some information about it please guide me

also I received this error from reviewer

WARNING: wp-includes/functions.php:932 – Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /Users/.../Sites/wordpress/wp-content/themes/royaldesign/includes/misc/all-inline.php:85) WARNING: wp-includes/functions.php:945 – Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /Users/.../Sites/wordpress/wp-content/themes/royaldesign/includes/misc/all-inline.php:85) WARNING: wp-includes/functions.php:3725 – Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /Users/.../Sites/wordpress/wp-content/themes/royaldesign/includes/misc/all-inline.php:85) WARNING: wp-admin/admin-header.php:9 – Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /Users/.../Sites/wordpress/wp-content/themes/royaldesign/includes/misc/all-inline.php:85)

I have not this error on my host or localhost!

thank you

3520 posts Ruben Bristian
    Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+10 more
KrownThemes says

Do you have PHP error reporting on and also WP_Debug on?

255 posts
    Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
PersianArt says

I have not any error while “WP_DEBUG” and “SAVEQUERIES” is set to “true” on localhost and webhost both

please also if you have any info about my first question guide me

thanks

1471 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
OriginalEXE says

I have not any error while “WP_DEBUG” and “SAVEQUERIES” is set to “true” on localhost and webhost both

thanks
Yes, you should sanitize both frontend and backend. Just because a user is validated (logged in) does not mean he does not have bad intentions.

Regarding your second error abour header already sent, from experience I believe this is due to an extra space left after closing php tags at the end of the document. If so, to avoid that, don’t close php tags at the end. It is not required and helps avoiding such problems.

255 posts
PersianArt says

thanks
Yes, you should sanitize both frontend and backend. Just because a user is validated (logged in) does not mean he does not have bad intentions. Regarding your second error abour header already sent, from experience I believe this is due to an extra space left after closing php tags at the end of the document. If so, to avoid that, don’t close php tags at the end. It is not required and helps avoiding such problems.

If I must do this, then I have many thing for do. and for secont I try to find extra space

thank you

by
by
by
by
by
by